School Partnership Funding is a challenge and an opportunity for students and staff. SLT support is vital. Fundraising avenues include:
- School business partnerships
- Linking with the local Chamber of Commerce
- Brokering partnerships with school parent council or local community groups including Rotary Club and Round Table
- Embedding YPI as part of school ethos and culture linking it school-wide fundraising and targeted local giving
- Building a component of enterprise activity into YPI planning and delivery, as part of the programme or to be explored as a pre-cursor for younger students or YPI alumni
The Wood Foundation is committed to ensuring the long-term sustainability of YPI across Scotland. In order to manage demand, and realise the full potential of the programme, we are reliant upon close collaboration with all schools. We also continue to work closely with a number of like-minded organisations and funding partners who share in our ambition for YPI.